Megatimber Shipping & Returns
Delivery – Megatimber
Online orders can be picked up from our subsidiary company
Canterbury Timber & Building Supplies, 64-68 COSGROVE RD STRATHFIELD SOUTH 2136
Between trading hours 7am – 5pm Monday – Friday. Weekends 9am – 3pm.
You will be notified when the items have arrived and are ready to be collected.
Simply choose Pick Up as the delivery method at the checkout. We have ample parking at the front of our store.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Every order no matter what size is important to us and our promise is to provide a fast and efficient delivery service to the Sydney Metro area, the Blue Mountains, Gosford and Wollongong. Our aim is to deliver within 48 hrs for orders (in stock) made during business hours.(Excludes Public Holidays)
If we do not have product in stock our special orders department will source and order it in for you. This will involve a longer lead time(up to 4 days) and delivery/pick up time will be confirmed once our staff have the information at hand. This service applies to products that we are able to source from our current supplier list.
Orders placed before 10.30 am Mon-Friday will be delivered the following business day. If this is not possible a service team member will advise when your order will be completed.
Once your order has been picked, packed and dispatched you will be notified via email or a member of our service team will call you.
Our Delivery team requires clear access on site .We do not deliver above ground level unless pre-arranged.
We have our own internal fleet of Hiab / Crane trucks to service the Sydney Metro area.
We reserve the right to charge a turnaround fee if one of our drivers is unable to unload for the reasons noted above or if there has been cancellation after we have dispatched the goods.
• All Deliveries Local $66
• All Deliveries $99 Approximately +20km from store Sydney Metro
• All Deliveries to Blue Mountains range from $99 – $165 depending on suburb
• All Deliveries to Gosford range from $165 – $220 depending on suburb
• All Deliveries to Wollongong from $220 depending on suburb.
Other Areas – please email [email protected] for a Quote.
In the first instance, if you require a Return or Exchange, please send an email outlining your request to [email protected]
In the event, you have received goods that are damaged, faulty or simply not what you expected, we ask that you contact us and let us know immediately. We may request you to take a photo and send to us for the purpose of reviewing the damage. Hold on to the goods until we can identity and rectify any issues as in most circumstances we will require the faulty goods returned.
If the Megatimber staff have made an error with your order or caused a problem, we will pay for the return delivery. If the return is for change of mind or customer incorrect ordering there may be a restocking fee charged.
Terms and Conditions of Return In addition to your Statutory Rights, should you change your mind we will happily exchange or refund providing the following conditions have been met:
- Goods are in the same condition you received them. Opened items will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Return period and order queries are strictly 7 days from the date of purchase
- Please note that if you want to exchange or return boxed goods, they must be returned to Megatimber in the original unmarked packaging and in the original condition (unless faulty).
- If you have organised your own transport for pick up from Megatimber, please ensure your satisfied with the quality of the product prior to leaving theyard. We will not take responisibilty for damage that toccurs once it leaves our premises.
- Restocking fee may be applied to returns that are for change of or incorrect ordering.
- Special Ordered items are to be paid for prior to delivery unless on account.
- Special ordered items cannot be refunded, exchanged or amended once ordered.
Updated 31 July 2020