Porta's Insert Moulds are generally fixed to a wall or door surface in a mitred configuration. They are used to hide joins or seams, yet can be used for a purely decorative effect.
- Warm, relatively dense & resilient Hardwood
- Core mouldings range available in Select grade however other grades available on request
- Excellent staining qualities
- Suitable for wet areas with appropriate oil based undercoating protection
- Indoor Use
- Outdoor Use above ground 7-15 years (needs to be painted or coated)
It can be easier to paint or stain before you install